Rhino White/Black; Tigers and Red/Stag Dear = Pricing on Application.
1 Hunter(Big 5) = $ 490 Per Person
2 Hunters(Big 5) = $ 390 Per Person
1 Hunter = $ 340 Per Person
2 Hunters = $ 320 Per Person
Observers = $ 150 per person
Observers under 12 years = $ 110 per day
Observers are allowed to hunt one of the lesser plainsgame species at no extra daily rate. The specific species being at the discretion of the Professional Hunter.
Rifle hire at $30 per rifle per day and $4 per cartridge.
Click here for a copy of the Remuneration Agreement.
1 Gun = $ 400 per gun per day.
2 to 3 Guns =$ 300 per gun per day.
4 & more guns = $ 200 per gun per day.
DAILY RATES INCLUDE:
• Full time service of licensed Professional Hunter, Trackers & Skinners.
• Accommodation, all meals and soft drinks with lunch packs.
• Skinning and field preparation of trophies.
• All transport during safari – pick up and drop off from Port Elizabeth Airport.
• Laundry Services.
• Hunting Licenses.
• Maximum 4 persons per Professional Hunter (2 hunters and 2 observers).
• Hunting vehicles and support team.
DAILY RATES EXCLUDE:
• Air fares.
• Value added tax only on daily rates & services (current 14%).
• Taxidermy work and shipping of trophies to final destination.
• Transport of raw trophies/skins to our taxidermist ($120 per client, per safari).
• Dipping, packing and shipment of trophies if you prefer to do taxidermy work in your country.
• Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks from the bar.
• Gratuities - The norm is 10% of your package price.
• Trophy fees (bagged or wounded).
• Touring costs outside hunting areas.
• Vehicle hire for sightseeing.
• Hotel accommodation.
• Rifle hire and ammo.
PLEASE NOTE: A DEPOSIT OF 50% OF THE DAILY TARIFF IS PAYABLE IN ADVANCE TO SECURE AND CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING.